Friday, August 24, 2007

When I awoke...

The first thing I noticed was the darkness. I felt for the flashlight I always keep next to my bed. All I felt were carpeted walls all around me.

Then the memories came flooding back.

I tried to sit up, but my head hit something about 2 feet above me. I struggled to glimpse some sort of light. It was then that I noticed a gentle hum beneath me. After a few moments, I realised that I was in the trunk of a car.

After completely feeling every square inch of my cage, I decided to take an inverntory on what I had on me. It didn't take long to find that I didn't have my camera, but I still had the camera memory chip in my pocket. I had taken it out of my camera earlier that day. Or, at least, I think it was that day. There was no way to know how long I had been unconcious.

After a few minutes, I decided the best thing to do was wait and see what would happen.

I fell back asleep.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Hey Sam, Faceless from SL here... thought I'd leave a comment to let you know that I'm reading your blog now.

Interesting story... I look forward to finding out what will happen in the future...