Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Needed Explanations (or a few more mysteries)...

I won't waste words on lengthy and needless explanations. I'm sure you're wondering who the aforementioned "they" are. (see previous post) However, I won't tell you. Their identity is entirely unimportant. The only thing you must know about them is they were the first to see it and they didn't think I could do anything about it. Zoe didn't think so either, but she hadn't known me long, so that was forgivable.

Anyway, enough of this idle chatter! I believe the last word of importance I mentioned was "until". Until, that is, they fell in love. Not that love is, in and of itself, a bad thing. But there's a time for everything, and this was not the time for such trivial matters as love.
Naturaly, upon discovering their situation, they decided to get out of the country and start a new life together. It would have worked out for them, had they not brought it with them.
I don't want to accuse anyone without knowing all the details, so I won't say that they stole it. Perhaps they didn't know that it was in their suitcase. It may have been planted there. Either way, there it was. Of course, they couldn't keep it. So, not telling me of the danger it would put me in, they gave it to me. If someone was to die, better me than them. After all, they were in love!

I would like to let you know right now that I had no clue of the importance of their "gift". It wasn't until after I met Chris that I even knew that REBEL existed.

But I'm getting behind myself. I'll relate to the events in the order that they unfolded without any more of this boring history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! This is Yank...In Dixie. ;}

Nice Blog! I'm surprised that no one's commented before me!

The story seems interesting.

Chow! I'll see you on SL