Saturday, August 4, 2007

Sunday

We went to church today.
We have a small church. It's a really great group of people. My youngest brother wasn't feeling well today, so my mom stayed home with him. Besides that, things were pretty normal.
This week was the last week that we'll be meeting in our current building. For the past several years, we've been renting property. We've actually changed locations 4 times since we started our church.
Anyway, we were recently able to purchase land with a building on it to use as a permanent location for our church. It needed some remodelling, but it should be done by next week.

Random fact!
Did you know that the can opener was invented in 1858, almost 50 years after the tin can was invented? Until that time, cans had to be hammered open with a sharp object. Opening cans was a long, hard and dangerous process.

PS. I changed the settings so that anyone can post comments. Please let me know if you happen to read this blog. I'm just curious as to who actually reads this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do! I'm starting from the beginning. I didn't know you have 2 more sibs, Sam!