Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Plot Thickens

It was a box, wrapped up in brown paper. I opened it and found another box, also wrapped up in brown paper. I opened it and found yet another box wrapped in brown paper. This continued for a while until I was surrounded by no less than ten open boxes and tons of torn up paper. The last box was tiny. It contained merely a 2 GB memory card for a camera.
It wasn't long before I had it inside my Canon ZR 600 Digital Camcorder. There wasn't much on it. Just some pictures of a room and some papers, and a video of a waterfall.
Finding this all rather odd, I decided to ask my parents what they thought it meant. I was just on my way to do this when the doorbell rang. I ran out to the balcony to see who was 6here. All I could see was a black car with tinted windows sitting outside our front gate.
Curious, I ran downstairs and opened the door. Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw.

No comments: